Sun, Sep 24|
2023 Station Design Symposium
Early Bird Discount expires soon!
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2023, 8:00 AM EDT – Sep 27, 2023, 12:00 PM EDT
Greenville, 220 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
About the Event
- Is your department experiencing construction or renovation challenges?
- Do you want to learn more about contamination control, streamlined design, cost-saving measures, and environmentally friendly practices that can be employed in and around emergency facilities?
- Is your agency considering a combination facility that incorporates EMS, EOCs, Law Enforcement Agencies, or Public-Private Partnerships?
- Do you have questions about site selection, whether to renovate or rebuild, the design programming process, or how to get community support for your project?
- Don't know where to begin?
Get your questions answered by industry leaders and subject matter experts from across the country and the globe!
EVs and the Fire House of the Future - (Space is limited) Will electric apparatus be coming soon to a station near you? Come take a ride on one during this session, where we will look at innovations that will impact the future fire house including: use of electric apparatus, innovations in station alerting, LEED certification and environmental considerations, security, and more! Attendees will be invited to tour and take a ride on an electric fire engine provided by the Rev Group (this opportunity is limited to registered attendees). Battalion Chief Blake Redden (Charlotte Fire Department) will present on the challenges and opportunities of building CFD's first all-electric fire station. Take part in discussions with the subject matter experts and join us after the seminar for a Networking Reception with all attendees. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Space is limited. (Please note, a full conference pass is required to attend main conference sessions.)
Training Facilities and Future Training Technologies - (Space is limited) Whether your department is looking to build/renovate a training facility or integrate training within the fire house, we have got you covered. In this session, we will explore scalable options to integrate safe and effective training opportunities for your agency, as well as current and future training technologies (including VR and training props). Take part in discussions with the subject matter experts and join us after the seminar for a Networking Reception with all attendees. Breakfast and lunch will be served. (Please note, a full conference pass is required to attend main conference sessions.)
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Two and a half days of educational sessions (schedule & speakers are available on the event site)
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception
- Breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Monday Night Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Snacks and refreshments during all breaks
- Full access to the exhibit hall with dedicated, scheduled times
- Professionally published Resource Manual full of information to take back to your agency
- Electronic access to all presentations at the end of the event